What would you do if you returned to Jamaica?

Monday

NO CLOSURE – Now What?

Tuesday - August 3, 2010

Well its official, I just got the word that there will be NO August closure of Water Square at least while I am in town. The powers that be (UDC, NPA, TPC, ect…) could not get their acts together so the basis of my traffic study, doing a before and after study of traffic flow, is out the window. Pretty frustrating, we’ve been talking about and planning for this traffic closure for over a month. For a moment I really thought they might actually pull it off. But I guess that was wishful thinking. Still, I hope they do the closure and take it seriously enough to collect data. As for my mobility study I will have to make the most out of the data I already have. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment